Author Topic: Another new alpha 1262  (Read 33163 times)

Re: Another new alpha 1262
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 09:15:06 AM »

Bahl

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 99245030
    • View Profile
    • Email
rules vs gameplay ;-). I'm glad we had astonishingly few discussions about that during our lifetime. Well in this case, we do have a balancing problem. Additionally, I'm sure we have larger lacks concerning the rules. I've never been eager to run for the rules. instead however, doing the easiest thing to balance the classes. in this case the IW warsmith is sadly a but inferior to the BT captain, because the captain has a plasma pistol.

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 06:16:57 AM »

VxKhamulxV

Hey, I already posted in the other forums but, i'm new here so i'm just wanting say hi =).
Like everyone else that's here i'm sure, I absolutely love Warhammer 40k, and the entire vast, gritty Universe it encompasses.

Is there a steam group for this mods' supporters?

Also, if there's anything I can do to help with this mod, i'd be more than happy to!

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 07:53:00 PM »

Bahl

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 99245030
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi and welcome to our graveyard ;-). Take a look around the ruined tombs and breathe the dust of the ages ;-). Yes, there is a steam group, called 'Rival Species'. You will find people working on our follow up there. There will also soon be a new server for this old mod again. However, of course as in any good tomb, there will be nothing but dust and empty halls and a few dead mummies at some rare times :-). If you want to help us (me) with this mod, feel free to shoot around in the tomb, watch the news on this page as they evolve in a rate of one post per month and comment happily on them ;-).

There may come the day that I fill the tomb with undead life of dozens of robots fighting a long lost battle for domination ;-). You may even find it entertaining to enter that battle then.