Author Topic: Tau Battlesuit weapon combinations and Necron hands  (Read 12767 times)

Tau Battlesuit weapon combinations and Necron hands
« on: April 13, 2007, 04:55:28 PM »

Bahl

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 99245030
    • View Profile
    • Email
recently (actually quite some days ago) Jiggaman finished the models and skinmeshes of the Tau Battlesuit weapons! Dont let your eyes be fooled by the low polycount, it is a requirement. The model is absolutely decent and currently in the progress of being skinned by the man himself.

+++ update +++

JiggaMan has finished the skins of the first of these weapon combinations. So enjoy the little update and the new image!

On other notes, i have finished the Necron hands skin, so that we are now able to finalize the Necron weapon models. They are already in the current alpha version (complete with effect) but they lack their animations. We are now at version 1.259.

Last but not least, Zenarion has started working on a towershield for the BT terminators. That will allow us to finish the thunderhammer weapon combination for close combat terminators. he will provide a new tactical option: a rather slow moving, heavy armored 'tank' that is able to clean any strong position within his reach.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 01:54:03 PM by Bahl »

Re: Tau Battlesuit weapon combinations and Necron hands
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 11:08:33 PM »

Bahl

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 99245030
    • View Profile
    • Email
zenarion didnt send me any yet, but i do get some lines from him about the progress on the shield :-). oh wait, yeah there was a render of an nskinned first versio  of the arm clips that hold the shield. but i aint got the link no more.