Author Topic: heloooooo  (Read 16688 times)

heloooooo
« on: July 31, 2007, 02:47:49 AM »

bahmin

hey i just downloaded this mod had a couple of problem couldnt get on the server that you have because it said my map differs tried it with and without the patch and seemed not to make a difference so any help there would be great the only other thing is that no one seems to play it, i opened my own game a ran around for a bit a thought it was great would really like to see this mod take off as i can imagine with other people playing on it, it would be great.

well done to the people who made it just hope i can get a game or two on it

-bahmin

Re: heloooooo
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »

shipwreck

Newjack here as well. I was thinking about how great a WH40k half-life mod would be (I'm a Dawn of War nut) so I googled it and found this!

I was sad to see that there were no servers up last night when I tried to play. So I started up my own little server to have a look at the maps and races as well - disappointed that I couldn't find the Orks, though - and the game looks half decent. I'd love to help you guys move this project along though I can't say I've much time to spare. But if you need a little play testing done, let me know what time you boys do it. I'd also be glad to throw in some suggestions as well if you'll have them.

edit I actually read the front page today and downloaded the Alpha client and found the server. Now we just need some folks to play!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 05:03:20 PM by shipwreck »

Re: heloooooo
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 12:14:39 PM »

Bahl

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 99245030
    • View Profile
    • Email
welcome aboard you two :-). well, the version that is downloadable from the frontpage should also be playable on the only 24/7 server. at least it was the last time i checked. please dont forget to properly install the patch.